[meteorite-list] AD : New gorgeous CO3

From: Abdelaziz Alhyane <abdelaziz_alhyane_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 18:48:30 -0800 (PST)

Now I like you, you show me a little of MAn being, I don't need to tell people who you are because they already know you, and if you follow Moroccans who put food on your table, you will lose for sure, you are making yourself a joke.
And I hope all Moroccan do not sell you meteorites, I am so happy I never had a deal with, I was lucky I did came you way, I would just be a victime.
I know that Habibi's Nakhlit kicked you out, the same for Monzogabbro and many other planetaries, another one one is on the way "this one wiil make you very sad" you have my word.
 Before you say "moroccans" go wash your mouth with pur honey then say it.
I can' wait to see you out of NWA meteorites, And I'm happy for other meteorites dealers who respect us, we offer them any type meteorites for the best prices. and they are very thankful for their trust and honesty,
I hope that Moroccans stop selling you meteorites and if you are a MAN, don't buy anymore from Morocco.
Time to hit the hay
Thanks to everybody who emailed and support me, your emails are confidential.
Aziz