[meteorite-list] morrocans

From: habibi abdelaziz <azizhabibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 18:18:32 -0800 (PST)

do we need this in this list,you do not? think sincerly that its enough poisin here, and its holidays and we need better thing to talk about
did you give to this man a chance to talk,
he say dr tony irving have seen it, what else do you want,

he could say he is selling an unclasified meteorite that is probably a co3 and its done ,
question of term and rules,

but this is going to much hard, why have you to include the morrocans , they are 10 or 15 dealer from 1000, in this list
why have you to generalise this,
i think that we need more civisme and respect in this list
there is many way to ask a person a question
1= please how do you know its a co3;
2= please give me information of your based opinion,
3= do not give me nothing? i do not want to give you a chance to talk , im angry,,,

4= its enough

morrocans are selling unclassified meteorite, and some are selling classified one its for him to decide if he wnat to go true the process of classification or not,

well if someone found a meteorite in brazil or china do you ask him classification;; no you jump on aeroplane and you go to see and by your eyes you take the decision to buy,

ok , let's ask the morrocan to make classification all of them and to sell in ebay and to not sell wholesale , what , other dealer will do find an other job,

let be sincere and rationnel;

enough is enough,,,,

and one thing important, let's not be ashamed by our own words,? if someone by luck get into this list and read the archives ,
he will ask one question
why they are treating morrocans like slaves????
?is this a racist list????or some member are racist??
and why they are not answring????
and why no one in this list members react,or answer,??????????

think about it

if this continue this way i will queit this list and i will be ashamed that my son read by mistake what is hapenning in this list..

sincerly, this is a civic polite interferation in your ongoing discussion, and i do like to stop it here ,
?no more off this , as we will fell down further;; and it doens't go well with our academique list,

by the time i tell myself do not write this bad term in the list may be;;;?dr x or sir y will read this and think? is a very down level,
i m not , i do see many email that i need to answer them but i tell to myself? stop it you do not need this in?your journey,

?calm down and let the morrocan in peace they are doing a good job and they are selling very cheap, and bringing a lot of wonderfull stone to the collector
and they are? very honnest and i never heard in morroco that any dealer morrocan ripped of anyone,

cr2 in 1999 was selling for 1500$/gr now 20$ the poor collectors
lunar in 1999 was selling for 15000$ now 600$_1000$? the? poor collector
this is the market, and i m happy for the collector;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

i hope we do not see here a kind of? big big R