[meteorite-list] Needs for 4 Jan 2010 presentation

From: Pete Shugar <pshugar_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 22:13:10 -0600

I need four NWA's 5 gm or less for two
presentations at back to back classes at a
school for the deaf. (Donations are best, but
if I have to buy, please keep the price down.)
Two will be for a drawing and the other two will
be to leave with the science teachers.
I would like to have one Stone and one iron for
the teachers if at all possible.
I had a chance to visit,
one on one, with a teacher and student, but
my signing, tho slow, and I don't always know the sign,
was making the girl very excited.
She was so excited to hold a piece of a star
in her hand.
I can't wait to see the kids again.
I'll be writing an article for Meteorite Magazine
on this one as I fully expect it to be a very
special pair of classes.
As you can imagine, these kids are not in the
mainstream of education, so I want to make it
outstanding for them.
Larry,
Can you use another write-up?
Pete