[meteorite-list] Moroccan Reply - New gorgeous CO3

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 22:19:48 -0500

To All who care about Real Meteorites and Authenticity,

This is the reply I received from this Moroccan who obviously does not care
about offering authentic meteorites to collectors. He chose this reply
instead of classification information and photos of his 'stone'. "Buyer
Beware!!"
"> Who are you ?"

Like a typical Moroccan stone trader, he chooses to offer something he would
like to sell that HE thinks he can pass off as a meteorite similar to one
that is currently being offered by a reputable person. How shameful!!

Know who you are buying from, and make sure the material has been analyzed,
otherwise it may just be another earth rock! I hope this guy is not an IMCA
member!

Keep it Real!
Greg