[meteorite-list] Meteorite hits and Kills Man

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 11:47:12 -0700

Sorry Alan,

There is only ONE Ruben that had anything to do with this
mock-umentary - and that's me.
Geoff and Steve can attest to the fact that each year during their
"Birthday Bash" I bring my bible and scream, "Turn or Burn!" This
video documents the thoughts running in Mike Farmers mind as each year
they throw me into the ally just before "Harvey Award" time.

Note to self: Start screaming after "Harvey Awards" - In case I win.....