[meteorite-list] In memoriam Walter Zeitschel

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 16:34:54 +0100

I have personally met Walter on several occasions, and my
very first meteorite, a 16.3 g Allende, was bought from him
as early as almost forty years ago (PS: this specimen is,
of course, still in my collection).

Walter was a great guy, a true pioneer of meteorite
collecting in Germany, one of the "first addresses" for
many of us oldie collectors, a good advisor and supplier,
a warm-hearted and good-humoured man.

We will truly miss him.

Alex
Berlin/Germany