[meteorite-list] How much survives entry?

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 23:32:38 -0500

Richard,
Very nice show tonight. I recorded it so I can watch again. You were very very good! You are (the) ultimate meteorite hunter. Congrats.
I'm pretty sure it has been stated on this list that the amount burned up in passage through the atmosphere depends on so many different factors that any guess might be right.
Anyway, Congrats again.
Carl
--
Carl or Debbie Esparza