[meteorite-list] "Meteorite Men" the Series

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 13:06:59 -0400

Carl,

Can you get any more gushing over these guys, very tacky email! When you
say, "PS Geoff, Was that thick enough? Kidding!!", we know what you mean. Go
out there and find your own 'authenticated' meteorites, you know what I
mean!

I think I prefer the "Aliens" posts better than reading, and/or, deleting
your (non"sense")! I think I need to go lose my lunch now...

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection