[meteorite-list] Wind Scorpion Meteorite Hunter

From: GREG LINDH <geeg48_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 20:12:19 -0700

    Hi Adam,

  I liked your post.....funny. I live in Prescott Valley, AZ, so I've seen Wind Scorpions here also. I laughed when I pictured you trying to out run the little creature. I laughed because I've done the same thing, and I'll tell you what, they are one fast bug. If we humans could run as fast, taking into account the size of our bodies, we wouldn't need airplanes to go from coast to coast.
  Thanks for the photos and the story.

  Greg Lindh