[meteorite-list] Wind Scorpion Meteorite Hunter

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 19:56:26 -0700 (PDT)

I found this Wind Scorpion on my back porch, actually he found me. He was chasing me around for a bit but I managed to capture him. I was trying to take some closeup pictures of him (Bandito)on a pile of Bensours when he picked out one to his liking. Actually he tried to abscond with the smallest one but began to protect the entire pile.

Sonny was talking about meteorite hunting dogs but this Wind Scorpion is already trained as can be seen in the images below:

Introducing Bandito:
http://themeteoritesite.com/Shot-3.jpg

Look into my eyes:
http://themeteoritesite.com/Shot-2.jpg