[meteorite-list] Tucson Show

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 14:35:16 -0700

Well,
        It is the second day of temps over 100% in SD - and there isn't
Even a Santa Anna (wind reversal from the usual cooling breezes
Blowing from the ocean eastward to HOT winds blowing from the
Desert westward).
        Wonder how hot it is in Tucson right now?
        Speaking of which, if we can take a break from the
non-meteoritic topic of aliens..... Does anyone know the
Dates of the Tucson Show in 2010? The auction and the
Birthday Bash are always on the weekend after the technical
"beginning weekend" (when dealers are still straggling in)
And the weekend before the close of the show (when dealers start
To leave on Fri, Sat or Sun).
        RSVP on list, please.
        Thanks, Michael