[meteorite-list] Alien Contact Predicted

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 13:24:06 -0500

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 13:07:32 -0400, you wrote:

>My basic point is, humans are too stupid to figure out how life got started
>here on Earth.

Now that, is unmitigated BULLSHIT. The fact that a question has not been fully
answered yet does NOT necessiate that a question is unanserable. More is
becoming known about how life could have begun with each passing year-- and will
likely have good, solid answers in time. Science is still young-- the wonder
isn't that there are still questions for which answers have not been found, but
that so many answers HAVE been found in the past 2 or 3 centuries. Maybe YOU
are too stupid to figure it out, but that doesn't mean that there aren't smarter
people than you working on it.

>there is other life that spontaneously generated on some other planet long
>ago and in a faraway galaxy.

Are you denying that spontaneous generation happened on Earth? Because it seems
pretty clear that you are making religious arguments, not scientific ones. You
seem to think that you are being rational and scientific, but you aren't.