[meteorite-list] Alien Contact Predicted

From: Becky and Kirk <bandk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 14:33:10 -0500

Blah blah blah---OK---we agree to disagree! No one knows for sure
but----simple life probably started as a soup on Earth made from carbon and
amino acids being brought here by comets, asteroids & meteors.

The rest is the handi-work of progressive evolution, Earth energies
(lightning) and the Divine!
That is what I believe! Try to prove differently! Also---no one knows the
truth about the singularity or what existed before the BIG BANG. Do you?
Open your mind man!