[meteorite-list] holes in stone meteorites

From: Mexicodoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 23:40:34 -0400

Steve wrote:

"I found a hole"

In answer to your question Steve, the following stony meteorites have
holes in them, enjoy!!!

Bunburra Rockhole (recent Aussie witnessed fall fortuitously(?) and
expertly classified by Dr. Benedix)
Crab Hole (has to be an Aussie favorite)
Ehole (Prorly, the only witnessed hole, from Cunene, Ang.)
Laundry Rockhole (Shakira?)
Sheephole Valley (Nuf' said)
Thylacine Hole (Big sheep-eating Puddy Cat hole)

You once brown-nosed the finder for his Sheephole Valley - I recall
hearing you got some.

Matteo once posted (2006):

"I need a little piece of Ehole meteorite. Email me in private,
thanks."

If you're lucky he might trade 'holes with you.
As a tip, a gram of Witnessed Ehole goes for more than Artful Sheephole.

A-hole-in-won,
Doug