[meteorite-list] Beware of Steve Arnold Chicago Ebay scams part 3+

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 02:41:09 -0700 (PDT)

 Dear list,
 ? Steve Arnold Chicago? has another Ebay scam?; pulling
 the auction the day of the auction and cancelling all bids. Or Steve do you have a very good explanation?

  Potential buyers or bidders beware!? And whoever purchased the meteorite outside of EBAY, if they did, you are just as guilty as Big Steve.

 Any other bidders that are List members or have had the same happen on his other auctions please contact me as I am going to lodge a formal complaint with EBAY and have him removed as a seller.

  For all of you naysayers that take his free "gifts" and support him on the met-list please take a look and think before next time coming to his aid as a dupe.
 Thank you! Dirk Ross...Tokyo

 Item number:290341318450
 http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=290341318450