[meteorite-list] AD - Remaining meteorites/impact kits available for sale/trade

From: The Tricottet Collection <tricottetcoll_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 19:43:25 +0000

Dear list members,

I have listed on the following link all the remaining meteorites from my collection, which are available for sale or trade.
Offers will be considered. For trades, I'm only looking for meteorites with painted number.

Highlights: Very nice full slices from Forest City, Campos Sales..., Sculpted Vaca Muerta, Large Gao and Kunya Urgench, St Michel from Helsinki museum, the 100/200 Garza impact kit... Much more on the link below

http://s887.photobucket.com/albums/ac80/tricottetcoll/?albumview=slideshow&track=share_email_album_view_click

Thank you for your interest,
ArnaudM