[meteorite-list] Kem-Kem was never the generic for NWA

From: Brian Cox <searchingforfun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 00:32:51 -0500

Hello Jason,

Thank you very much for mentioning the information that you are aware of. I
didn't mean to be angry at Dirk, but I kind of felt I was being attacked
when all I was trying to do was to add to the discussion of Kem Kem and I
have learned a great deal about it over the past few days. I really
appreciate you taking the time to email me and give me information on it and
many other members also wrote from the Met. List and the IMCA that they felt
Kem Kem was, as in my words, and I am Honestly, Very Sorry Dirk or anyone
that I used the word "generic" when that may not have been exactly the
correct word, but as you put it, generic isn't far off. I just couldn't
think of a better word at the moment I was writing.

Thanks again, and all the best to you and yours.

Brian