[meteorite-list] Ben Bova riffs with "what ifs"

From: al mitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 08:29:23 -0400

Greetings to all,

The last few posts are dealing with politics. It has no place on this forum.
Regardless of how or what you believe and how things should be, lets talk
about meteorites and keep things that are not related to the subject, and
are going to lead to some more infighting.

I understand that politics can influence certains aspects of our hobby but
things can be handled better than cheap swipes at people that were or are in
office.

There are plenty of places to go on the internet if you want to talk about
those subjects. Take it away from here.

--AL Mitterling