[meteorite-list] AD: Blue Book

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 13:45:55 +0200

Hello list,

only a short note, because here and there members ask for the Blue Book and
because it might end below the usual rates of the antiquarian booksellers.

Within my clean-out sales, I set up for sale also my personal copy of Bevan,
Graham, Hutchison's: Catalogue of Meteorites - the 1985er edition.
Has a Haag-stamp too.
Currently at 21$.

Just contact me privately, if you want to bid.

as well if you're interested in one of the other lots.
The first ones are gone already, mixed results, some at real bargain prices.
And maybe there are some lots interesting also for the new and hungry
dealers, e.g. combos of diverse micros, good for retailing piece by piece on
ebay, or something like some unprepared slices of names (Polujamki 300g for
instance, cause I saw that now all Polujamki seems to have gone on the
dealers pages).

The lots you'll find here (first 22 are already sold)
http://www.jgr-apolda.eu/index.php?topic=4139.0

Well names, data and weights, you're be able to recognize without knowing
German.
Pictures are visible only, if logged in - so just give me a hint and I will
email you the respective photos
or if you need further details and information.

Permanently more will be added
and it's a kind of Anti-Ebay. No last-second-bidder-battles, but all
civilized and comfy.

Prizes in the from time to time actualized bid-lists are in Euro.
1 Euro = 1.42$

Have a fine Sunday!
Martin