[meteorite-list] AD: SIGNED Krinov Sikhote-Alin Book for sale - LOW PRICE

From: Leigh Anne DelRay <leighannedelray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 11:28:58 -0700

Geoff,
I am pretty sure it is Legit-ski, hee hee.
I would wrap it up with a big bow and give it to you for your b-day,
but it is not really mine.
And I am happy to announce that it has already met its reserve in only
the first few hours!!!!
WOW!
I thought that reserve was really low! Anyway, happy bidding everyone!
Oh, and by the way, a portion of the proceeds of this auction goes to
the "Leigh Anne DelRay Root Canal Fund", so know that that is a good
cause. :)

Good day Everyone.
~Leigh Anne