[meteorite-list] ONE AD PER WEEK I have an idea!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 21:03:17 -0500

Hi Tom and List!

I am one of those people who has, on occasion, stuck my foot into my
considerable mouth here on this list. In some way, I have contributed
to the negative atmosphere at times. I have sincerely apologized for
those couple of rants I posted and I have tried to maintain a sense of
positive decorum since then. Recently I poked fun at Michael
Cottingham and his ads with my own parody ad - which I hope was taken
in good spirit because there was no hostile intent behind it.

But I have to agree here with Tom on the point of group moderation.
Whether the venue is a email list or a message board/forum, the
moderating should be left to the moderators and/or administrator.
Unlike most forum scripts which have a "notify moderator" button on
each post, this list does not have that function. In the future, I
suggest that those with complaints about other users should direct
those complaints off-list to the offending person in question, or to
the list administrator.

As for Tom's idea of praising our favorite dealers, I will chime in here ....

I have a lot of favored trading partners, but some have really stood
out above the rest in recent weeks -

John Humphries (Arizona Johnny)

Eric Twelker of Meteorite Market

Derik Bower

Noah Daleo

Greg Catterton

Roman Jirasek

Rob Wesel

Mike Jensen

And yes, Dean Bessey - I look forward to opening my latest package
from down under. :)

There are others I am forgetting, so my apologies to those I have overlooked.

Best regards,

MikeG