[meteorite-list] AD - Update! - L'Aigle and LL4 Meteorites

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 21:56:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi again to all, sorry for another AD post... Last one from me for a week, Promise! I needed to update the last one with a few things.

The last 7 samples of the LL4 have been listed on ebay, after these are gone, I will have no more left to offer.
I would like to add that samples of the LL4 were sent off for a study into
inclusions in chondrules that is being done by someone one from NASA-JPL so this may add something special to this meteorite, I will let time and you decide that.

I sold almost all the L'aigle that was not yet listed on ebay today, the 3 that are still left on ebay is all the nicer sized micro fragments that I will have with the outstanding provenance.
If you want one of the 3 listed, I suggest you get it now before its too late.

Thats it from me.

Greg C.