[meteorite-list] AD - For Sale, Lot of 1000 MetList ads

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 21:51:49 -0500

Hi List,

I am offering 1000 ads for sale - buy them up and post them all at
once to the list. Post 5 a day, post 10 a day, post a dozen a week -
whatever floats your boat. Since the rules aren't enforced and some
people don't care if their emails are blocked or filtered to the spam
box, knock yourself out with ads!

This is the last lot of ads I have for sale and I am offering them at
a staggering 90% off with free shipping!

Order within the next 10 minutes and I will include a free copy of my
latest book - "Money, It's Never Enough - I Wish I Could Wear a Suit
Made of It."

(This pales in comparison to the version I deleted after taking a
breath and stepping away from the keyboard) LOL

MikeG

www.galactic-stone.com