[meteorite-list] Suffolk man says he saw meteor hit

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 12:57:08 -0700

P.S.

His comment "..."The shape of it, it was just too perfect to be a piece
of junk.." is also a clue to the speed it was traveling. Could he see
the shape clearly enough if it were moving at super sonic speed? In
addition he reported he did NOT hear a sonic boom.

Or I could be spending too much time on this and have nothing better to
do right now.

Taking a day off is good... ;)

Eric