[meteorite-list] NWA 1974 (..and false claim)

From: GeoZay at aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 21:15:12 EDT

>>Result ? same blunt 3 words answer with a mistake in pricing reminding me
our off-list
email exchanges about some Sikhote Alin a month ago... Chicago Steve needing
3 emails
to figure out what photo referred to what grams and subsequently what
price... I gave up>>

I bought 2 Sikhote-alins from Chicago Steve last month and another off of
ebay. Had no problems at all. These were three of the best buys I've ever made
for very low prices. I also benefited from a couple of Steve's
freebies...also some of my best pieces I've came across. Again no problems...
GeoZay

**************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make dinner for $10 or