[meteorite-list] -2 arrested update (Dude-- Where's My Caredition)

From: GeoZay at aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 21:09:02 EDT

>>Regarding the Judge and his "Get out of Dodge" statement. That's not
uncommon. If you've ever seen some of the videos of cops in action, you'll
see that they tell suspicious people to get out of neighborhoods all the
time.<<

I was once a fireman and many years ago, I recall being on a call for an
"unconscious" person. Well...the guy was faking it. Eventually he realized the
jig was up and came clean. He was trying to get arrested so he can spend a
week or so in jail to rest up. The story came out that the police dept in
Dallas, Texas bought him a bus ticket for southern california. So the California
police department bought him another bus ticket for Dallas. :O)
GeoZay

**************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make dinner for $10 or