[meteorite-list] nininger or not

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 09:19:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi again list.I just got a copy of nininger's out of the sky.This is the original from 1952.In the book on many of the pictures there are references to the various pieces.What I am wondering,is it possible nininger wrote various writings on any of his books?He did not sign this,but alot of the writing looks like his hand writing.Is it possible that he did this?Any help from the nininger experts will help.This book has a sea green cover with a picture of a stoney iron on the front.I also want to thanks mike gilmer for this amazing book for $25.

Steve R.Arnold,Chicago! http://chicagometeorites.net/