[meteorite-list] bassi's all gone

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 08:38:26 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning list.As I and my wife get ready to go to wisconsin for a DAY and NIGHT of alcohol consumption,yes we have a hotel,I wanted to let everyone know that all 10 little bassikounou's are gone.They will all be sent out on monday.Congrats to the lucky ones who got them.They all have great blackish-gray crust with a spectacular interior.They range from 2 grams to 8 grams.Also I just was looking thru my case where I keep some of my smaller meteorites,I have a small piece of fusion crust that fell off my slice of portales valley.If someone wants that,be the first one and it's yours.Have a great weekend all.

Steve R.Arnold,Chicago! http://chicagometeorites.net/