[meteorite-list] "Sky & Telescope" and Denver Show.

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 01:05:00 EDT

Hello List,

Thank you, Geoff and Ruben, for a very nice, well-written article.
Yes, it is available, in the States, at least. I picked up a few copies today.
If you are in a far corner of the globe and cannot get it, email me off-list
and I'll send you a copy.

Also,
One week from right now the Denver Show will be under-way.
For details on the Auction and Party, take a look at my site
(_www.IMPACTIKA.com_ (http://www.IMPACTIKA.com) ), you will find there (along with a lot of
updates) a Catalog of what has been entered in the Auction so far, and a link to
the COMETS site where you will find a lot more information.

Also Fred Hall, who is having problems posting, asked me to post this for him:

Once again "Meteorhall" will be set up at the Denver Gem & Mineral Show at
the Merchandise Mart, main floor, space 32. I will have many old falls and
finds, such as Juvinas, Allen, Dwight, Grady, Marlow. Along with pallasites, a nice
assortment of irons, mesosiderites, and some beautiful NWA stones.
I usually only sell at the Denver Mineral Show, and this year I will have
more of my personal collection for sale. Please stop by, check out the goodies
and visit with me.
High regards, Fred Hall

We certainly hope to see a lot of you here next week.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 9/3/2008 5:46:17 PM Mountain Daylight Time,