[meteorite-list] October "Sky & Telescope"

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 16:45:53 -0700

Dear Listees:

A big thank you to everyone who posted compliments about the feature
that Ruben and I wrote for this month's "Sky & Telescope." Anyone who
knows Ruben knows that he is a blast to work with -- all that energy
and enthusiasm. Where does it all come from? : ) This project was
Ruben's idea and I was delighted to be asked to co-author with him.
Not every day that we meteorite guys manage to slink into a
respectable astronomy magazine : )

For those who are interested, the issue is on the newsstands as of
yesterday, and should be available at any major news agent or
bookstore that carries national magazines. It is the October 2008
issue and carries a story about saving the Hubble telescope on the
cover.

I'd also like to mention that about half the photos in the feature
were taken by my brilliant design and photography assistant (and M-
List member) Leigh Anne DelRay, but due to a layout error her photo
credits were omitted. An addendum regarding that omission will appear
in next month's issue.

Anyway, for those of you who read "S&T," I hope you enjoy the piece.

With best wishes,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
We DIG Space Rocks?