[meteorite-list] Ad? new forum

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 20:32:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to all! I can post again!! happy days.

I started a new forum. Please, if you have the time, stop by and check it out.
If you like what you see, feel free to join - I can always use more input to it.
It is a new site but already has a great member list of really nice people.
It is run and moderated by 3 members of the IMCA.

I have alot of info (it may be pretty basic to some) but it is growing and with time I hope it will be a nice site for meteorite information.

Here is the link to it:
http://www.hostingphpbb.com/forum/index.php?mforum=wwwmeteoritesto

I hope to see some of you all on there - I would really like some of the more experienced collectors and dealers to offer input to it.

I have a section for ebay ads, feel free to list as much as you want. I currently have 14 members and I am sure you would get a few sales from them.
I also have several samples that I have had tested and I have uploaded some real nice full size pictures from the testing.

I am currently having an LL3 sample tested that looks to have mesosiderite inclusions, so you will be able to see the status of the testing on that.

I am also starting a nice database on meteorites with info, video, pictures and whatever else I can gather - if you have a favorite meteorite, please feel free to add it.

That said, please tkae the time to visit and join - even if you rarely post - I would still like to have the members from here join as I value your knowledge and input.

Best to all,

Greg Catterton