[meteorite-list] -- SPAM -- Member Having Problems Posting

From: John Gwilliam <jkg2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 18:44:05 -0700

Thanks for the tip. Bob Holmes and I did just that with no
results. What we found out was that our server (COX) required we
send a copy of an email from EVERY MET LIST MEMBER and tell the
server that it wasn't SPAM. Evidently, every Met List email is
considered separate from the List itself. I just don't have the
patience to spend hours and hour trying to fix a problem that didn't
exist last year or even ten years ago. It was easier for me to
subscribe to the Met List with a Gmail account. It, by the way, has
worked fast and flawless.

John