[meteorite-list] Huge E bay sale

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 08:42:58 -0700

Hi everyone I have over $7000 in meteorites on E bay right now they
are ending at several different times. There is a killer end cut of
the first Glorieta I ever found. A big slice of Canyon Diablo, full
slice off the Glorieta siderite and lots of other top quality
material. Take a look at all of them here.
http://www.meteoritefinder.com/meteorite-auctions.htm
If you see something you like and it does not sell on E bay make me an
offer, I not giving these away but I am reasonable. Thanks

--
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr. Kingman Az 86401
www.meteoritefinder.com