[meteorite-list] Tangible assets

From: bill kies <parkforestmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 00:48:12 -0500

I don't see meteorites as a tangible asset. Tangible of course. Asset, iffy. Maybe it's because I don't have an enormous investment in them.

As rare as they are, the intrinsic value is only as great as the number of people that place a great esoteric value in them. That number dwindles when mortgages and savings crash.

A commodity dedicated to the dedicated but never a safe harbor. Have fun and buy smart.