[meteorite-list] [AD] eBay Closing Tonight: Norton County, Carancas, Henbury, etc.

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 11:14:17 -0700

Dear Listees:

I have a few meteorite auctions ending tonight, Sunday, around 5 pm
Pacific Time.

Of note is a small Norton County aubrite fragment, accompanied by an
exclusive photo of the main mass. While working with UNM at
Albuquerque on their meteorite museum project, I had the privilege of
removing the perspex cover from the main mass of Norton County and
photographing it, au natural. You can see a picture of it, in all its
glory here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170272282193

Also on the block: Carancas, Henbury, Mundrablilla, a nice moldavite
and other assorted bits of cosmic debris.

As always our meteorite auctions are NO RESERVE.

All items up for auction can be seen here:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZaerolitemeteorites

Instant recap with photos live and direct from Meteorite.com:

http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-dealers/dealer-listings/aerolite.htm

Thanks for looking and all the best from The Baked Apple,

Geoff N.
www.aerolite.org
www.campometeorites.com