[meteorite-list] AD - Another nice bunch of new pieces

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 22:13:17 EST

Hello List-Members,

I just updated my Catalog completely, I think this time I did catch all the
pieces already sold, and I corrected some errors, and of course I added a whole
bunch of things and pictures. Nothing extraordinary, but then Pedernales,
Juvinas, Wilder are not all that common.
Go take a look: _http://www.impactika.com/Metlist.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/Metlist.htm)

Next I'll be updating the Thin-Sections Catalog, then the Impact Glass page.

And then it will be time to announce all the great new pieces I will present
in Tucson. And yes, I have been stocking up. And you won't believe The Special
Monnig Collection Fund-Raiser I will show you in Tucson. I was stunned when
Dr. Ehlmann told me what he had picked. Then I had to hit the books, I had
barely heard of it. But that will come later.

Go take a look at what I have now, and of course do tell me if you have any
questions.

Thanks.

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/