[meteorite-list] Paneth-meteorite kolloqium 29.-31 October 2008 inRies-crater

From: Thomas Kurtz <Thomas.Kurtz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 22:56:07 +0100

Hello Jerry & list,

the lectures of the Paneth-Colloquium were very interesting. But many of them were very difficult to understand, due to the complex and many different isotopes examinations.
For your interest please download the list of all abstracts and contact the autor for further information.

Paneth Colloquium 2008 (http://www.cosmochemistry.org)

With best wishes from Ries-crater,

Thomas Kurtz

-------- Original-Nachricht --------