[meteorite-list] Major eBay Changes to Feedback

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 20:37:40 -0700 (PDT)

The reason your feedback score went up so much is because other users can leave you one feedback a week and it will count in your score.
Right now somebody can leave you 1 feedback a week over a year and it only counts once. After the changes this would increase your score by 52 after a year. Instead of a maximun of one feedback per user per lifetime it changes to one feedback per user per week.
Negative scores might immeadiately reduce also as if somebody is kicked off ebay their feedbacks will no longer count.
Cheers
DEAN