[meteorite-list] Major eBay Changes to Feedback

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 13:30:23 +1000

G'day all,

It seems eBay Australia has been the test dummy for eBay's new feedback
changes. From what I can tell, most eBay sites around the world will follow
suit in the next week or so. I can't work out exactly how it works but my
eBay feedback went from 125 to 339 overnight.

http://feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=meteoritesaustralia

It seems that neutral comments will now count as a negative BUT I believe
only the last 12months are counted in the feedback %. But the most major
change is that sellers will now be unable to leave negative comments for
buyers.

Does anyone know more about how the new system is going to work?

Cheers,

Jeff