[meteorite-list] AD - BRAND NEW Shocked Achondrite!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 09:01:21 -0700 (PDT)

Adam, if every piece of your NWA 5000 is selling for
much less than it's appraised value, then perhaps the
appraiser needs to be educated in real value.
Meteorite falls are skyrocketing in value as they
should, regaining their superior value over hot desert
finds (which anyone with any sense would know makes
them much more interesting). The market always finds
true value and price. Some other people use gimmicks
to try and pawn off their material in a county fair
type atmosphere.
Michael Farmer

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130222145144

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130222145611