[meteorite-list] AD - BRAND NEW Shocked Achondrite!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 16:42:38 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

I would like to bring to your attention a fantastic new achondrite named NWA 5234. This newly discovered meteorite is the most shocked Eucrite I have ever seen. It is the equivalent of Cat Mountain in an Achondrite. NWA 5234 is a gorgeous and very fresh breccia with melt pockets, heavy shock veins and vesicles. Yes, Vesicles! Something so rare in Eucrites that only a few examples exists. My buy-it-now price is a third of what something like this should be selling for. You will find the price very reasonable considering what over-hyped and recent ordinary chondrite falls are selling for. I have a very limited supply with only nine large pieces so if you are into unusual meteorites, this may be for your collection.

On top of that I am running a few part slices of the World's Nicest Lunaite, Northwest Africa 5000 far below appraised value.

To see these and nearly 100 other auctions due to end shortly, click on this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

A Few Highlights:

INTRODUCING Northwest Africa 5235:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130222145144
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130222145611
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130222145889
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130222146448
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140232577057
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130222148012
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140232578547
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130222148942

NORTHWEST AFRICA 5000, "THE ROCK" can be found here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140232571793
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140232572302
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140232573219

And way too many other great items to list can be found at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock