[meteorite-list] Fwd: Re: Congratulations to Dr.Connelly

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 12:08:37 -0700 (PDT)

Matteo,
  Hopefully you will get your answer soon. I believe
that there are regional representatives that you can
contact on the NOMCOM to submit you new findings.
Maybe someone has those contact for NWA and European
meteorites. Dr. Connelly is the Chair of the NOMCOM,
but the representatives can bring them before the
committee. Best Regards, Dirk Ross...Tokyo

Here is a link with addresses of NOMCOM members for
specific regions. Try them.

http://meteoriticalsociety.org/bulletin/TermExpirations.htm

--- M come Meteorite Meteorites