[meteorite-list] Congratulations to Dr.Connelly

From: Ted Bunch <tbear1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 09:28:28 -0700

In my earlier message about "ineptness" in reference to the classification
system, I should have pointed out that not all involved have had "inept"
moments. I compliment Caroline Smith and Gretchen Benedix of the NHM on the
fine job that they have done in handling the thousands of classifications.
They are messengers and "should not be shot".

Ted