[meteorite-list] Congratulations to Dr.Connelly

From: Ted Bunch <tbear1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 07:19:00 -0700

Matteo - Let me assure you that there is no bias as to whether US or
European classifiers get some sort of preference on when meteorites get
classified. We have had over 80 classifications ignored for long periods of
time, some as long as 3 years. Recently, I have expressed my displeasure for
the ineptness of those responsible (many have been replaced) and finally
those 80 are being attended to.

Be patient, things will get be better.

Ted