[meteorite-list] Greensburg Kansas Anniversary

From: Dave Carothers <david.carothers_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 13:38:55 -0400

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Lest we forget that one year ago, a tornado ripped through Greensburg,
Kansas, destroying most of it. Many of the members of this list contributed
and worked the effort to donate to the reconstruction of the town.

For those who might be interested, the Discovery Channel is hosting a 60
minute program on May 03, at 8:00 pm titled "Blown Away: Greensburg,
Kansas". The program will be shown again on May 04, at 12:00 am.

Steve Arnold #1 or Geoff Notkin... I'm interesteed in how Greensburg has
progressed these past 12 months. Would you or anyone else on the list be
able to provide and update?

Regards,

Dave