[meteorite-list] Smithsonian Allende and new Suizhou collection pieces

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 16:54:47 -0700 (PDT)

No problem, that is what this list is about, sharing
photos, stories, questions, whatever as long as
meteorites are the subject.
Today was such a nice day! I will be leaving for a
long meteorite hunt on Tuesday, so anyone with any
business with me, please let's wrap it up this
weekend.
Otherwise, I will see all of my European friends in
Ensisheim and Saint Marie aux Mines in France next
month! I will be exhibiting in France at Ensisheim,
and doing a lot of wine drinking in St Marie, it
should be a blast. Who else will be there?
Michael Farmer
--- Dave Carothers <david.carothers at verizon.net>