[meteorite-list] GimmiCK Sale - Kind of Gimmick Joke

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 15:27:01 -0400

Hi Steve and GimmiCK Lovers,

How about this for a real "GimmiCK" sale:

I had the last few pieces of my new CK5 (NWA 4800) auctions end yesterday on
eBay, some went unsold. I propose that anyone who wants one of the last "CK"
slices for opening price, I will throw in the "Gimmi" for FREE!!! How's that
for a true "GimmiCK"?! ;-)

Best regards and Have a Great Day!
Greg

Greg Hupe