[meteorite-list] Explanation for www.meteorite.com/farmer/

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 12:13:34 -0700

Dear List,

To prevent me from having to spend anymore of my time explaining myself
I'm sending this to the whole list.

First, this has nothing to do with Steve Arnold #1 and his recent post.
Second, I will not say who questioned my "motives" but I hope they now
understand.

The link we have on www.meteorite.com to Michael Farmer's ebay auctions
was NOT done as a way to promote meteorite.com to the meteorite-list.
This link was done for Michael as an example for him to visually see if
he liked my idea on how he could create his own ebay listings page on
his own site. Michael liked the idea so I sent him the HTML code and
the php script code so he could build his own ebay auction listings
page. Michael has been very busy and has not had time to create his own
page yet so he has been using the example page on our site until he
creates his own.

Regards,

Paul Harris
The Meteorite Exchange, Inc.