[meteorite-list] Don't delay, order today! - Suspect Auction-Suspect ID@!

From: Mr EMan <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:10:35 -0700 (PDT)

Ha ha Funny... the Rorschach-Shroom Techinque of meteorite
identification...Down to confirming orange olivine crystals-- in a
mesosiderite no less--and fresh? It is fresh from the slag pile!

I've got petrified frog poop that looks more like a meteorite then
this.

Pleeease...this is an early April One-0 post, Right?

Eman
--- Jason Utas <meteoritekid at gmail.com> wrote:

> Olah All,
> Looks like a fresh mesosiderite. I know, the shape is odd - but have
> a look at fresh pieces of that Chinese mesosiderite fall Dong Umjim
> Qui...or however it's spelled...they look rather similar to this,
> though by the look of the orange crystals clearly visible on the
> surface of this stone, this one has more olivine in it.

> That said, it could also be an unusual piece of slag,<==gudanzer

and I don't

 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120236513887