[meteorite-list] Ad- Rare witnessed falls

From: Wendy Piatek <wpiatek_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 22:03:05 -0400

Bob why do you poke fun of all the shady characters on ebay and then you
keep listing rare specimens without giving adequate provenance details of
your specimens. I have asked you concerning the last several Andover
specimen auctions and am certainly suspect on some of your others--Ensisheim
and Clareton comes to mind . Remember this field is only as good as the
trustworthiness of its players. I trust you have a valid reason to not
answer my inquiries.
Certainly you can easily remember where you have acquired these beauties.

I look forward to your honest reply.

Jay Piatek MD